JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the spikes tactical upper that uses the cmmg 22 kit.
they work great! i used a couple different types of ammo and all worked except some old stuff i had hanging around. as with most 22's the cci mini mag worked flawless and the remington hi velosity was good to.
i was going to buy just the kit but had a chance to get the complete upper and went that way.i would make sure you bought one of the newer nickel plated ones.they seem to be smoother and are really easy to clean.

They work great but when you get it, soak it in a cleaning oil overnight and dry well before using. You will see why when you do it, they are nasty dirty from the factory.
Remember to run a patch down the barrel before switching back to 223. The 22's are slightly smaller diameter and will leave a film inside the barrel. It's better to clean it out with a patch than a bullet. :s0155:

I stock them and have run them. They're great imho. Def run something like CCI Mini-mags for best performance/reliability. Mine does good with the Federal bulk, not soo good with golden bullets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top