JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask me again in a week, I have a box to try in my new 6.5 Grendel. From what I've been reading, folks either swear by it, or at it, it seems to be very barrel picky. But for those it works for, it REALLY works, consistent, and tiny groups.

A little off the post, but do you reload? I have a .300 Blackout with a 9.5" Black Hole Weaponry barrel. I started load development with Speer TNT 125gr projectiles. Eotech 1x optic with 1moa dot off rest was good at 2 moa at 100yds. I tried a box of the SSTs with same load and groups tightened to 1.5 or better moa. I like the SST projectile, but I haven't decided if the price difference is worth it.
That being said, I will probably use the Speer for fun and load SST for the rest.
As for as the SST terminal performance, I can't say, but it seems to be solid as far as external ballistics go in short range.

A little off the post, but do you reload? I have a .300 Blackout with a 9.5" Black Hole Weaponry barrel. I started load development with Speer TNT 125gr projectiles. Eotech 1x optic with 1moa dot off rest was good at 2 moa at 100yds. I tried a box of the SSTs with same load and groups tightened to 1.5 or better moa. I like the SST projectile, but I haven't decided if the price difference is worth it.
That being said, I will probably use the Speer for fun and load SST for the rest.
As for as the SST terminal performance, I can't say, but it seems to be solid as far as external ballistics go in short range.
i like the speer tnts because midway has them 500/$80 which is $25ish less than sportsmans. good deer bullet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top