JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, so I did a simple trigger mod on my Browning Buckmark the other day and couldn't believe the difference it made in my accuracy. Now, of course, I am looking at all my other pistols thinking what I can do to improve them. I love my XDm 9, and it is fairly accurate (when I do my part), but now I can't help thinking "what if."

Powder River Precision has several trigger kits available for the XDm and I was wondering if any of you had tried it. How much fitting was involved? Can a guy safely do it on his own, with the help of instructional videos on Youtube? Was it worth it?

I bought one for an XD and installed it myself, the XDm is basically the same. It made a world of difference and was not very hard to install at all. If you have any trouble fitting it or aren't sure, you can call them and they will walk you through it (some of the best customer service I have ever had). I installed the kit with the lighter springs, I found out that I can shoot faster than the trigger reset with these installed, so I replaced one of the springs with the factory one, and it is all good now. They now have a trigger you can get to help with this problem. The trigger kit I have also does not have the new sear, but I am happy with it so I will likely never get the sear.

wg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top