JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update:
Well they had a hell of a good idea, they get an F in how they made it. Got one today and no way to make it fit. I tried on my Ruger first, no way to get it on the 1913 rail. So I thought maybe the Ruger rail even though I have put several other 1913 gadgets on it. So tried a couple other 1913 rails and it looks like it's just piss poor QA. Mount will not go on any of them. Damn shame as it is a nice idea. So back it goes:(
Fortunately for me the first thing I did when I saw these is check Amazon and they do sell them so the return is painless and simple.

Yes.
Just remember to zip the pouch closed and you will do fine.

I've mounted to multiple AR's, an AR-9, a Ruger PC-9 and anything else I have that it would mount to.

Aside from the zipper issue, good to go.

Update:
Well they had a hell of a good idea, they get an F in how they made it. Got one today and no way to make it fit. I tried on my Ruger first, no way to get it on the 1913 rail. So I thought maybe the Ruger rail even though I have put several other 1913 gadgets on it. So tried a couple other 1913 rails and it looks like it's just piss poor QA. Mount will not go on any of them. Damn shame as it is a nice idea. So back it goes:(
Fortunately for me the first thing I did when I saw these is check Amazon and they do sell them so the return is painless and simple.

Bummer it didn't work for you, but glad returnable.

You recon mayhaps your Mount was faulty? No problems with ours, or with our the Caldwell's on AR's.

Bummer it didn't work for you, but glad returnable.

You recon mayhaps your Mount was faulty? No problems with ours, or with our the Caldwell's on AR's.

Could very well be poor QC on mine. The way the mount works I "could" alter it to make it fit. Of course did not feel like spending the time and effort. If they are all made like this one was what they need is a 1913 rail that is not sitting close. The mount on the Ruger PCC is part of the receiver and does not have enough clearance under it for the mount. Same with one I tried on one of my AR9's. Before I boxed it up I tried it on a section of rail and it would go right one. I have no doubt they will get a LOT of these back if they don't come up with a better mount. It is a nice idea how they will sit so low they will not get in the way of even low set irons. Anyone if they want to try one order it from Amazon. They are super easy to send stuff back :D Or be willing to thin the mount bracket in a couple places and it would be able to fit any 1913 rail like the Caldwell one does. If I was shooting my Ruger out doors I am sure I would take the time to make one of these work so as not to spread brass all over outside.

Yes.
Just remember to zip the pouch closed and you will do fine.

I've mounted to multiple AR's, an AR-9, a Ruger PC-9 and anything else I have that it would mount to.

Aside from the zipper issue, good to go.

I have often left mine with the zipper open when doing a lot of shooting. That way it did not fill up and jam the action. It drops the brass right at my feet that way. It so far has not suffered melt issues when keeping it closed though. What ever they made the mesh out of seems to hold up fine.

I went ahead and bought this 1 from Amazon.

Got it setup for my BM9. I did have some brass bounce back into the slide and jam. I moved the mount so that the bag is to the rear. This design has the bag mount on rails and can be adjusted.
Ran a full 33 rnd mag through it without further issues.
The mount could fit a bit better/cleaner, but it works and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
I'll mount it on my AR10 & 15. If it works on them, I'll buy another 1 so that all 4 AR's are covered.

ECHO 013.jpg ECHO 012.jpg

I went ahead and bought this 1 from Amazon.

Got it setup for my BM9. I did have some brass bounce back into the slide and jam. I moved the mount so that the bag is to the rear. This design has the bag mount on rails and can be adjusted.
Ran a full 33 rnd mag through it without further issues.
The mount could fit a bit better/cleaner, but it works and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
I'll mount it on my AR10 & 15. If it works on them, I'll buy another 1 so that all 4 AR's are covered.

View attachment 674884 View attachment 674886
That looks like a direct copy of the name brand which do work great. Nice that they offer it with an extra adapter too. first one I bought I modified so I could use it on a side charger. The 10mm PCC puts a spin on the brass making it want to hit the wall and bounce out onto the range and I did not want to loose that brass! Like you I had to fine tune were it sat and once I did it seems to cause no problem with jams and the hot brass has so far done nothing to the bag. I do just leave mine open at the bottom though which may or may not have anything to do with it. It drops the brass at my feet that way which is what I wanted.Did not want to lose that brass since I want to roll it again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top