JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is anyone selling any hunting equipment they no longer need? I figure I can save a good amount of money buying 2nd hand then new.

I looked for a hunting classifieds page here and there is not one.

Foxpro, tree stands, climbing sticks, Garmin's, etc. I'm just starting out so I need pretty much everything involved in predator/stand hunting.

Cute pup for your attention

received_227037455210593.jpeg

I have a Kifaru pack I haven't used in several years I should let go of. Let me know if you want any details.
Send me a picture and price on pack, please, kifaru is great gear i got a couple of their packs already but always keep my eye out for em.

Hey, kafiru are rare to find 2nd hand you got to jump on em. My step dad is thinning his herd and he hunts 3-4 days a week for probably the last 20yrs and has a 2 car garage full of gear send me a list of what you want and ill see what he has

I would sell my deer/elk cart for $300 it's very capable usually 4 miles.on easy gravel roads stout , used it by myself.
If your ok with it PM me a ph. Number to text to,
It needs new tires. 1 1/4" x 3/4" main frame. Capable, could haul a 250 lb. man easy. Level. Could use new brake cables also.
I need a new green dot sight.

A treestand would be very limiting for predator hunting imo, and an ecaller is not necessary. Sit your butt on the ground, tucked into a little tree to break up your outline and use handcalls. Really all you need for predator hunting is a gun, a couple handcalls and a pack.

A treestand would be very limiting for predator hunting imo, and an ecaller is not necessary. Sit your butt on the ground, tucked into a little tree to break up your outline and use handcalls. Really all you need for predator hunting is a gun, a couple handcalls and a pack.
That go for cats too? I went out a few times trying to call in a cougar and wondered if one were to come in would i even see it while sitting on the ground? They won't come bolting in like yotes i'm guessing. I thought a tree stand would be helpful for cats but i dunno, i'm a novice in the cat hunting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top