JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oh in the short time I have been on this site...you seem to crack me up at least once a day...For the neighbor right....since you are just hear for conversation..

Ive had no experience. I was thinking of ordering some pmags from them today, although I dont know if they update their stocks, since they dont seem to say "out of stock" for anything.

I hear ya...stripped lowers are cheap as well as the kits....thinking maybe order a lower and then pick and choose upper stuff later. I was going to do the group buy gig...but I am not real convinced of how smooth it is going to be not to mention they said they do not nearly have enough right now and will be a few weeks to a few months...I don't want a post ban one if it happens

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top