Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote

Anyone selling AR upper?

Reactions
oh in the short time I have been on this site...you seem to crack me up at least once a day...For the neighbor right....since you are just hear for conversation..

Reactions
ya I am actually on their site ordering some magpul mags and was going to ask if anyone had any experiences or heard about the Deltron products???

Reactions
Ive had no experience. I was thinking of ordering some pmags from them today, although I dont know if they update their stocks, since they dont seem to say "out of stock" for anything.

Reactions
I hear ya...stripped lowers are cheap as well as the kits....thinking maybe order a lower and then pick and choose upper stuff later. I was going to do the group buy gig...but I am not real convinced of how smooth it is going to be not to mention they said they do not nearly have enough right now and will be a few weeks to a few months...I don't want a post ban one if it happens

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom