Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Anyone sell GSG-5 parts in Seattle/Tacoma area?

Reactions
I picked up a GSG-5 today and I'd like to pick up the collapsible stock for it. Does anyone know if any of the gun shops or maybe airsoft shops in the area sell that stock?

Reactions
You will save money buying an Airsoft sliding stock.

Joey is right, I stopped carrying them because I felt bad selling them.

The side-folding stocks are sturdy though.
do you carry the side folding ones? if so how much?
thanks Greg

Reactions
Any idea what model number for that Airsoft collapsible stock fits the GSG-5? The one part I don't particularly like is the "stock" stock because even when tight the thing tends to wiggle. :mad:

Reactions
Don't know of anyone locally, but I got one online and I will probably pull it off and possibly get rid of it.Obviously there is no cheek rest but I bought it for "cool" look on a "fun" gun!Gun is awesome otherwise!

Reactions
The newest (all metal) version of the Classic Army stock works well, I've seen one installed.

<broken link removed>
I put one of these on mine a few weeks ago. Absolutely solid. Just remember there's no stop when you extend it fully because you might end up with the whole thing in your hand.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online