JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think I posted this over a month ago.

Crap I did *facepalm*
Oh well .. good to get this information out there.
What I'm worried about in identity theft , is why no one wants to be me! LOL.

I did get a letter yesterday from Advanced Outdoors as well.
It did state that any loses will be covered for a two year period.
Andy

Oh well .. good to get this information out there.
What I'm worried about in identity theft , is why no one wants to be me! LOL.

I did get a letter yesterday from Advanced Outdoors as well.
It did state that any loses will be covered for a two year period.
Andy

I'm wondering if this can run concurrently or consecutively to the protection I currently have from the OPM breach.

Received a letter in the mail yesterday stating that the information I provided when I applied for my hunting license may have been compromised because of the hack.

I don't hunt and I've NEVER filled out any paperwork for a hunting license. o_O

I ripped it up and recycled the pieces. ;)

I had read no Oregon user info was accessed, but cannot find that reference now.

I just received a letter stating otherwise. The breach not only includes any necessary info for identity theft but physical description from my drivers license.
In a shameful breach of trust our Government not only doesn't perform its prime directive to protect its citizens, it marginalizes the seriousness of this breach and does so without culpability. Then, as if to mock and condescend, it has the audacity to lecture us about not giving out the info they themselves demand us supply in order to do business with them and others.
Personally, I am sick and tired laws and ordinances being passed and enacted without the possibility of those designing and ramrodding them through being personally responsible, including personal retribution when their bad Ideas go as usual, Horribly Wrong!.

Yup, I had to supply drivers license and SSN for my permits.

A one year boycott would cripple the fish and wildlife budget since we provide 50% of their annual revenue.

Might get us some better treatment in the future - can't imagine enough people would take a year off to have enough effect but I've been saying that ever since warehouser started charging $150 entrance fees to hunt on their leased land...

You all know I'm a fishin fool but if WDFW pulls a fast one and increases the prices I'll be Boycotting next year!!!! I'll go fishing in Alaska with my son!!!!;)

Yet another reason why people should make a stink about outsourcing IT or "Putting it in the cloud" And yes, I'm a network engineer that would have to deal with this kind of thing if it happened at my company. Luckily, we've kept our customer database out of the "cloud" and have tight wraps on security.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top