Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone seen this? Trooper rules 3-gun

Discussion in 'Competitive Shooting' started by AMProducts, Feb 5, 2014.

1. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

http://www.3gunrules.com/documents/multi-gun-rules/other-rules/trooper-rules.pdf

I don't know about you guys, but this sounds like a lot of fun compared to the normal overly gamed 3-gun/IDPA/IPSC/USPSA matches that are out there...

2. FAST ED

FAST ED Milwaukie OR. Member

Sounds cool and gear intensive, a good exuse to use head to toe tactical gear. If it is timed it can be gamed.

3. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I watched a video - at the start, all the gamarhs dumped their water. Weight is weight ...

4. Lange22250

Lange22250 Milwaukie Active Member

I've shot the Ironman in Trooper division 4 times. It's about the most gamed division of them all. You can use whatever can carry. That means a pistol caliber carbine if you want, multiple rifles, multiple shotguns ext.. The logistics is about the only thing harder than the other divisions, every shot counts because it had to fit in the stash box or on your back.

I enjoy it, but if you are looking for the most level playing field it's a toss up between limited and Scope Tac.