JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody seen or heard of any local gun shops in greater Seattle area that have the new Ruger SR22 Handgun already in stock?

I have talked to several online retailers that have it in stock but would rather pick it up locally. If anyone knows of someone locally let me know. Thanks! -G

Thanks, called them and several others today looking for someone who had one in stock. Most had received a few but no longer had them in stock. Price was pretty consistent, from $309 to $327 except for one guy in Tukwila who did have one in stock but wanted $379 for it, ya right!

I will wait for more to come in and more will be available shortly. Federal Way Discount Guns did have the lowest price of $309. Thanks for your help! -G

Anybody seen or heard of any local gun shops in greater Seattle area that have the new Ruger SR22 Handgun already in stock?

I have talked to several online retailers that have it in stock but would rather pick it up locally. If anyone knows of someone locally let me know. Thanks! -G

Anyone seen these in Vancouver yet?

Thanks, called them and several others today looking for someone who had one in stock. Most had received a few but no longer had them in stock. Price was pretty consistent, from $309 to $327 except for one guy in Tukwila who did have one in stock but wanted $379 for it, ya right!

I will wait for more to come in and more will be available shortly. Federal Way Discount Guns did have the lowest price of $309. Thanks for your help! -G

That means that people will be offering them in the WTS section here for $420. :) Fired a few times, No fees!

A shop here in Portland area quoted me $430. Yes, that is correct. I won't name the shop, because they should be ashamed. I said forget it and ordered online for $315 shipped. Now I have to pay FFL and background fees of $25. Should be here next week.

I almost bought Walther p-22 til I saw the Ruger sr22. Hope it works out.

My Uncle ordered one and had it in hand in less than two weeks. Even if you can't find one on the shelf, spend the $310 and have your gun shop order it. Having fired the Walther and the SR22, my money is on the Ruger. Either way, money well spent.

Thanks, the only reason I dont wan't to do the online purchase thing is in WA you have to pay the WA use tax fee on out of state firearms purchases as well as the FFL fee on top of that. If it was just the FFL fee I would order online. I would just rather wait and find one in stock locally.

Currently I'm down in AZ and I have found them here for $289.00. Be Safe! -G

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top