Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone seen the New Ruger SR22 pistol available locally?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by gcban, Jan 24, 2012.

1. gcban

gcban Tukwila, WA Active Member

Anybody seen or heard of any local gun shops in greater Seattle area that have the new Ruger SR22 Handgun already in stock?

I have talked to several online retailers that have it in stock but would rather pick it up locally. If anyone knows of someone locally let me know. Thanks! -G

2. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Federal Way Discount Guns had one in the case when I was there on Saturday. Give them a call.

3. gcban

Thanks, called them and several others today looking for someone who had one in stock. Most had received a few but no longer had them in stock. Price was pretty consistent, from $309 to $327 except for one guy in Tukwila who did have one in stock but wanted $379 for it, ya right!

I will wait for more to come in and more will be available shortly. Federal Way Discount Guns did have the lowest price of $309. Thanks for your help! -G

4. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

No problem. They ususally have the best prices around but they consequently turn a lot of inventory so you never know what they will have in stock.

5. MattBG

MattBG Battle Ground, WA Member

Anyone seen these in Vancouver yet?

6. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

That means that people will be offering them in the WTS section here for $420. :) Fired a few times, No fees!

7. cpy911

cpy911 Newberg Active Member

A shop here in Portland area quoted me $430. Yes, that is correct. I won't name the shop, because they should be ashamed. I said forget it and ordered online for $315 shipped. Now I have to pay FFL and background fees of $25. Should be here next week.

I almost bought Walther p-22 til I saw the Ruger sr22. Hope it works out.

8. WAYNO

WAYNO Oregon City Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Bought one today from Northwest Armory, and they've still got a few more.:thumbup:

$299.99.

WAYNO.

9. jaxworks

jaxworks Hillsboro, Or Member

not locally but there are 100 of them on gunbroker.com

10. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

My Uncle ordered one and had it in hand in less than two weeks. Even if you can't find one on the shelf, spend the $310 and have your gun shop order it. Having fired the Walther and the SR22, my money is on the Ruger. Either way, money well spent.

11. gcban

Thanks, the only reason I dont wan't to do the online purchase thing is in WA you have to pay the WA use tax fee on out of state firearms purchases as well as the FFL fee on top of that. If it was just the FFL fee I would order online. I would just rather wait and find one in stock locally.

Currently I'm down in AZ and I have found them here for $289.00. Be Safe! -G

12. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

That makes sense. Apparently Ruger did some research before putting these out. They seem to be much more easy to come by than the SR1911 or Gunsite Scout(Both of which are beautiful, wonderful guns).

13. Mazz303

Mazz303 Colorado New Member

Where are you finding them online for that price? I can't find anywhere here in colorado and am looking for one fr a practice gun for the wife

14. Mazz303

Mazz303 Colorado New Member

Whoops. Didn't realize this was 2012

15. Trick

Trick St Helens Active Member

You were pretty close on lining up the days. Little tricky right now to find one. I stumbled upon one a couple weeks ago for sub-300 and picked it up. Still have yet to put a round through it though. :(

16. bzltyr

bzltyr Portland Metro area Active Member

ARE YOU GETTING THE MODEL WITH THE THREADED BARREL? NW Armory wont even take any orders. A couple of others say they are to busy right now to do orders. Their loss.