JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like someone had been tossing the case or that case had fallen off a stack and dropped on the floor. I know it's a bummer because no retailer would take ammo returns and I can totally see why though. If you happen to be a reloader, nothing a bullet puller can't fix.

and thats why i always open the box before i pay. only ever had one clerk tell me i couldnt but let me after i said i wouldnt buy without seeing it. vertical is probably right though.

I'm assuming the bullets are there?

One day at the range a guy had a white box of 100 Winchester .45acp that had THREE rounds that were seated WAY deep, and those were loose in the box.

Mike

I'm assuming the bullets are there?

One day at the range a guy had a white box of 100 Winchester .45acp that had THREE rounds that were seated WAY deep, and those were loose in the box.

Mike

I had a box of .40 I opened up last week where half of the box was just empty casings, nothing in them at all. I had the box for awhile, and I couldn't remember where I got it.
Otherwise I would have gone back and complained.

For safety's sake do not fire the short ones (if in fact they are shorter and its not the packaging). The reduced case capacity will raise chamber pressure dramatically. If you have a caliper the minimum overall length should be about 1.125in. Short OAL caused by repeated chambering has been linked to / is a contributing factor the 40S&W kaboom problem. I'd check the whole box if it was me.
Stay safe,

someone dropped something on the corner of the box

very possible, but this came in a case of 1000 where 20 of the boxes have nothing wrong and the case itself has no damage

View attachment 141518

I emailed PMC:

Dear Mr Kusmirek,

I am sorry you experienced problems with PMC Ammunition. This is not normal with PMC ammunition. We take quality seriously and want to trace the cause of this problem. The lot number of the ammunition you had problems with is located on the inside of one of the box flaps..
9A-xxxx
Please e-mail me the lot #. Do not destroy the ammunition with the bullet pushed into the case. We will want this back and will reimburse the cost to send it back to us. Ammunition must have "ORM-D" on the outside of the shipping box. Ammunition needs to be shipped via ground freight. UPS or FedEx. Please send the ammunition to the address below. I have attached a complaint report in two different formats. When you fill this out please note that you would like the ammunition replaced or a refund. If you request a refund we will need a copy of your sales receipt.

Please fill one of these out, attach any pictures, and send to

PMC Ammunition
Richard Henderson
2257 N. Loop 336W
Ste. 140-428
Conroe, Texas 77304
281-703-8146
FAX 281-407-5654

If you prefer, you can e-mail the report and pictures to:

[email protected]

Thank you
Richard Henderson
PMC Ammunition
[email protected]

They handled themselves very well! I'm def. a buyer of PMC for a long time (as long as they do as they say)

Ive gotten many of these randomly in many calibers from different manufacturers. Its good to see PMC is handling the problem so well. I never bother, Ive always just thrown them in the dirt and kept shooting. But now that ammo is worth its weight in silver I'll have to start sending them back

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top