JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for 3 or 2 gun matches in Oregon along the I-5 corridor, coast or out towards Bend. Preferably events that do not require maintaining membership at ranges/clubs (entry fees are fine). I have not heard of any events for the last few years and would really like to get back into this. It does not have to be an officially ranked match or offer any kinds of prizes, a casual competition is fine. I really just want a place to run a course and socialize.

If anyone has the hankering and resources to set something like this up I would be happy to volunteer time to bootstrap the efforts.

Tri County in Sherwood runs a monthly 3-gun the third saturday of every month. $20 to play. register on Practiscore.

I think Douglas Rifle Club in Estacada also has one, on a Sunday I believe (1st Sunday?). Also on Practiscore.

Last email from the club:

Hello JoCo 3 Gunners,

Monthly Match
This Saturday, June 17 at 8 AM will be our monthly JoCo 3 gun match. Please register at Practiscore here. We will be using Big Bore this month so plan for several shots ranging from 450-500 yards. The other stages will have a max range of 90 yards. The round count will be approximately 60 rifle, 60 pistol, 50 birdshot and 2 slugs. Plan to be at the range at 8 am. Ensure you sign in at the office before finding us out on the range. This month, Matt is unable to setup Friday night. If there are any folks interested in setting up Friday night, please contact Matt directly and he can provide you with the stage plans. If you need his contact info, respond to this email and I will get you connected. In the event that no one is available for setup on Friday, setup will be completed Saturday morning.

August Rifle Match
I am super excited to announce that we are going to be holding our annual rifle only match this year in August.Registration is now open so sign up early as this is always one of the most fun matches of the year. Don't forget to invite all your friends. This is always a great match for folks who want to shoot but don't own all the required gear for a typical 3 gun match. We have met lots of folks at the Black Flag Range days who don't have all the gear but own a rifle and this is a great match for you! There will be lots of up-close blasting and also so longer-range shots to really test what you and your rifle can do. If you only come to one match this year, this is the one. We will also be setting up alternate targets if you would like to shoot the rifle only match with your PCC.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend and hopefully you can get the rifle match added to your calendar.

JoCo 3 Gun Secretary

Might be a bit of a drive, but EWPSA (Tri-Cities, WA) is doing monthly 2 gun and some 3 gun this year. All matches are up on practiscore: https://practiscore.com/clubs/ewpsa-2

These can be more physical matches with Kasarda Drill (Throwing kettlebell and shooting) with rifle targets possibly out to ~400yds.
Kasarda drill? Is there satan worship involved? Does the $ go to antifa? Do you have to become a member of John brown gun club like him? Do you have to sign onto to his philosophy of exterminating the white race? That bubblegumer is an ultra ultra left wing nut job.

Kasarda drill? Is there satan worship involved? Does the $ go to antifa? Do you have to become a member of John brown gun club like him? Do you have to sign onto to his philosophy of exterminating the white race? That bubblegumer is an ultra ultra left wing nut job.

As far as I know there is no association with Karl, Antifa or any of that stuff. The match director wants to have more physical stages than "normal" 2/3 gun. I'm no fan of Karl's politics/life choices, and I personally stopped watching his content on youtube when all that BS came to light, but that is what the drill is called. Last year there was a stage called "Speedway at home" modeled after the 9 hole reviews "Speedway" videos. The match director sees things online/at other matches and will incorporate them into these matches. I just wanted to let people know what you expect at the matches. If you attend the match you may be expected to throw a kettlebell, carry heavy things, crawl through/under things.

As far as I know there is no association with Karl, Antifa or any of that stuff. The match director wants to have more physical stages than "normal" 2/3 gun. I'm no fan of Karl's politics/life choices, and I personally stopped watching his content on youtube when all that BS came to light, but that is what the drill is called. Last year there was a stage called "Speedway at home" modeled after the 9 hole reviews "Speedway" videos. The match director sees things online/at other matches and will incorporate them into these matches. I just wanted to let people know what you expect at the matches. If you attend the match you may be expected to throw a kettlebell, carry heavy things, crawl through/under things.
Ah that's good. Someone needs to tell them to change the name of the drill. Mention that name and people are going to assume that it's part of the same deal and associated with him and all that implies.

Sounds like most regular matches have been mentioned. I also heard they were starting regular matches at COSSA again but don't know any details.

Practiscore is your friend. Use the map to find matches in the area you want.

the funny part is you guys would agree with the reason why he is doing the satanism stuff - just not the methodology.

without getting into it too much, it's in direct support of the first amendment (preventing governments from establishing a state religion).

I don't agree with a lot of Karl's politics but I'm not going to go after him for this kind of bubblegum even though I find it kind of cringey in the way he's approaching the subjects.

the funny part is you guys would agree with the reason why he is doing the satanism stuff - just not the methodology.

without getting into it too much, it's in direct support of the first amendment (preventing governments from establishing a state religion).

I don't agree with a lot of Karl's politics but I'm not going to go after him for this kind of bubblegum even though I find it kind of cringey in the way he's approaching the subjects.
So you agree with extinction of the white race, funding antifa and BLM, supporting John brown gun club, and satanic cult? All things that Kasarda supports.

I don't see how any of that has anything to do with "supporting the 2nd ammendment". It's just bubbleguming sick is what it is.

So you agree with extinction of the white race, funding antifa and BLM, supporting John brown gun club, and satanic cult? All things that Kasarda supports.

no, i don't, and if you actually took the time to read my post and internalize the information you could have probably figured that out yourself instead of attempting to virtue signal on an already clearly pro-2nd-amendment forum.

no, i don't, and if you actually took the time to read my post and internalize the information you could have probably figured that out yourself instead of attempting to virtue signal on an already clearly pro-2nd-amendment forum.
Virtue signal. That's hilarious. Welcome to my ignore list. Sounds like you and Kasarda are a perfect pair.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top