Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
RifleClass.com
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Anyone run a PA Cyclops?

Reactions
I shoot pretty good with my mro but the red dot is not as criso anymore with my age. and was wondering how much sharper the cyclops is.

Reactions
Couple threads on ArfCom

Also might look at the new Swampfox 1x scroll down a bit

jbett98

Reactions
I just received one the other day and had to send it back for store credit, as the lens was loose and the etched reticle would tilt to the left when moved.
I just won it in the latest members raffle here and after looking at the illuminated image with that upside down horseshoe, I really didn't like it, so when I shipped it back to Primary Arms, I asked for store credit so I could buy a Burris Fastfire 3 instead.
Also, the rear lens cover would fall off when you lifted the cover up. The front one had a really tight grip and even when I swapped them front to back, it still fell off the rear. I think the diameter must have been slightly smaller. That bugged me a bunch.
On the return slip questionnaire, there was a dedicated selection box asking if the lens was loose. Seems that might be a problem with these.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS