JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm hoping to make this one a little more difficult that the earlier ones. Not showing the entire unit, but a portion. If you've used one of these, you should know what it is right away.

Again, the older guys are going to have to search WAAAAY back in your memory banks for this one. I'mma thinking back to the mid to late 1960's . . . . . .

If you don't know what it is, it's okay to say that out loud. Cloaked hints and acknowledgements are fine, just don't blurt it out right away.

Do you know what this is a part of?

No more spoilers in the file name (2).JPG

I thought it looks familiar but for the life of me could not place why. As soon as I saw this it came back. I well remember those kind of dispensers from childhood.

I remember when I was about five or six years old one hot summer day. Eating an orange Creamsicle on a stick then washing it down with an orange crush soda pop From one of those machines LMAO.

I drew a blank so I googled it, then realized what it was. The general store at Scholls had one when I was a kid. I know the airport in Salem had one. We used to ride on our bicycles on a hot day to get a really cold Orange Crush. That was late 60s to early 70s for the airport, earlier for Scholls.

All you needed was a long straw and a bottle cap opener, plus, an inattentive gas jockey when they had them outside the fill up station.

You got me on this as well. I do remember they type of vending machine and bought a few sodas from that type of machine as a young kid.

So far I instantly recognized, (or nearly so) every single one of them. Very old I suppose. :)

Okay HB, here's one that ought to stump you . . . . . .

Do you know what this is?

All you younger guys, don't say a word.Let the OLD guys figure this one out . . . . .

Here is a straight down view of one . . . . .
upload_2020-5-15_15-46-12.png

An isometric view . . . . . . .

upload_2020-5-15_15-46-57.png

And a typical "mating assembly" . . . . . .

upload_2020-5-15_15-48-6.png

Doesn't improve reception, makes a funky bulge in my pocket, whats the point. Kind a like the things that just try to steal my coffee cup holder... :s0108:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top