JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All those movies about walling off the Isle from the rest of the world? Remember those? Maybe that's what the shovels are for.

Look long and hard at the actions and reactions of this. I'm pretty certain there could be similar results were the same to happen in the US. I'd say the right coast burns first.

From News:
Police were ordered to "stand and observe" even as brazen acts of violent crime were committed against both people and private property. According to eyewitnesses to the initial riots in Tottenham, police were seen "standing back and allowing rioters to cause havoc, which continued during nights before Prime Minister David Cameron ordered 10,000 extra police officers to patrol London last night. The police's inadequate response quickly led to calls for martial law, curfews and the use of water cannons on streets in England for the first time, a power that Prime Minister David Cameron has now authorized.

NOTE :
Authorities routinely allow chaos to spiral out of control, even to the extent of hiring their own provocateurs, in order to manipulate the public into demanding greater police state measures that ultimately only serve to oppress legitimate dissent against the state.
According to the Sun news paper poll in London you can see the "Police State" won the population ,,,
The Sun Poll,,,,
"Curfews are backed by 82 per cent, using tear gas got 78 per cent support and Tasers 72 per cent," states the report.
So looks like the Police State wins using Social engineering and trickery agianst the pepole of London...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14485592

Well, the lucky and broke taxpayers of the UK get to pay for all the damages the rioters did. UK has promised to reimburse for the damages. All this while the frookin police farce stands by and watches.

Why don't they reimburse them with an AR and a case of ammo?

I agree riots would break out here if we cut off welfare, medicaid, etc., but I guarantee you the outcome would be different. Probably a couple of guys would decide to stand their ground and protect their property, ya think?

I agree,, and the Sheriffs department and police in the United States took an oath to defend the Constitution and constitutional rights of the pepole so they cannot prevent you from defending your families, children, property and neighbors. And they cannot let city Police Chiefs take over like in Quartzsite Arizona.

I agree,, and the Sheriffs department and police in the United States took an oath to defend the Constitution and constitutional rights of the pepole so they cannot prevent you from defending your families, children, property and neighbors. And they cannot let city Police Chiefs take over like in Quartzsite Arizona.

They already have. Look at Portland Oregon firearm control Laws. Look at Chicago, California, New York, ...etc.

We have been prevented. Unless, you ask for permission, go to class, pay a fee

I just posted a thread about Wisconsin

And we thought London's problems were a world away

<broken link removed>

Yes, this happened about a week ago and they squelched it. But yes, we are susceptible. The difference is that if a mob had attacked me and my wife, someone would have died. In Britain they aren't allowed to have guns to defend themselves. Even those 16,000 police they mention don't carry guns!

My buddy just said something about Philadelphia too.

These will start to end very badly for the offenders.Now that we have a taste of it,the outcomes will be ugly.

I for one will start carrying on a regular basis.
I know I should already,but I don't get bothered very much at all.People don't seem to want to mess with me. (if they only knew)

But I will not stand by and watch this type of indiscriminate violence affect they way I live.
I believe the ones,like myself,who don't see the need to carry everywhere we go,need to take a look at the news and reconsider that view.

They already have. Look at Portland Oregon firearm control Laws. Look at Chicago, California, New York, ...etc.

We have been prevented. Unless, you ask for permission, go to class, pay a fee

Vary true , I was going to add that in but I forgot. For the most part there seems to be a trend accross the county with police not following there constitutional oath and It is spreading. The way they are trained to care for there own safty first, tends to lead the officer to be harsh to citizens and fear the public. It seems to be mostly with city police and not as bad with state or sheriff but you always have that 6 percent bad apples everywere. I will say that I have found most of WA State Police seem to follow a professional standard pattern of just asking for ID, proof of Insurance, giving a ticket, maybe have a nice day which is a professional non personal method.
I find with City Police they seem to get personal more so then State for example a city police officer will say " do you know way I pulled you over" and then give advice which leads to arguements with old ladies maybe and so on, Sheriffs are vary different they will be professional in a personal polite way without creating arguements for the most part but of course there is 6 percent bad apples anywere according to Duke University study so you have to factor that in.
I am just speaking in general, I would say over all in my state I would give the WA State police the winning score in being proffessional but there is always that 6 percent, I wont give Seattle Police a score, woodinville Poice good scores. Oh I dont get pulled over I just like grading them ;-).
I could go into more detail like how they are all being militarized and trained to fear the public but thats another topic.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top