JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If anyone owns one and wouldn't mind taking the time to measure it's height, length, and width, I'd appreciate it! Web says different numbers in different places.

Also, welcome people's feedback on it and whether it fits as a pocket pistol or not. I'm pretty intrigued with the 10 round capacity and generally good reviews on it.

thanks!

Love mine. It's a gen 1 so maybe that's where the numbers are differing.

I'll try to get you that measurement tomorrow.

It's had about 900 rounds thru it and only 1 FTE after a bout of not cleaning it for 3-4 range trips.

It's been a great gun:cool:

Thanks Joe. The HEIGHT difference might be with/without the pinky extension? Anyway, if you can measure that would be a big help. And, do you pocket carry it? I'd be doing so in khaki/dress pants for work; not jeans. Thanks for the feedback, they get overall good reviews and if there's a problem their warranty seems to always fix it. Right now, you can pick them up for like $205 on gunbroker an the 10 capacity really has my interest!

I had one and actually carried it as my primary gun for about a year. Put tons of rounds through it and it only got better, especially as the trigger eased up and smoothed out, over time. I sold it mainly because I ended up with a Sig P938 that, in my mind, simply outclasses anything else I've ever carried or shot, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the pistol itself. It's what the PF-9 could have been but isn't. Hard to beat 10+1 rounds of 9mm in a truly pocketable form that's also reliable and accurate to the degree it's required to be as a close up defensive pistol. And god knows you can't beat the price.

I have yet to read any real credible long term negative feedback about them from owners. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't have bought two SCCY's instead of one M&P Shield. At the time I got my M&P Shield, it would have been about the same cost.