JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel like if those pistols actually posses the ability to actually be easily modified to full auto, there will be more than a few that don't make it back to the warehouse.

If the problem is just a pinhole how hard would it be to drill the pinhole if that was your intent ? Doesn't sound like much of a motivation to risk that much trouble to me

Just saw this from Mr.GunsandGear

Depending on how aggressive they are in reobtaining the pistols.. Id keep mine just for defiance reasons.

Unless they reach out to you personally you have NO duty to return/exchange anything. Will you get in trouble? Maybe.. How many folks have been prosecuted for 922r? I doubt many folks even know what to look for.. That being said, unless you excel in gaining attention from leos or the feds, Im sure you're fine.

There are folks out there without internet, TV and even a cell phone..
Make them work for it, just like with taxes. Thats what they get paid for.

In this case, unless you were personally contacted you CAN claim ignorance, a decent lawyer or even proper research presented in court could make your case should it even come to that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top