JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one and have never used it, (I want to!) no I don't want to sell it. lol. My question is, has anyone figured out the stupid sheaths they come with? Too big for any normal belt, with a weird plastic who knows what for on the top. I love the knife but the sheath is just so odd. Anyone modify theirs? Any suggestions welcome. :)

noz_black_kabar_tanto_det.jpg

kbtanto1.jpg

That is to attach to web gear which has a rather large belt or to attach to the straps on a pack. You bought the wrong sheath with it for what you want to use it for. You should order one of these.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

That sheath came with the knife when I got it. Those sheaths still have huge loops. I had one like that for my original Ka-Bar, and I had to put rivets through the leather so it didn't slide up while removing the knife. I have a tactical vest, but it still moves around quite a bit on the belt. Even though it's pretty wide.

The leather sheath for the standard blade kabar will work as the smaller tanto has the option of ordring either style.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top