JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have been eying one of these for sometime as I am in the market for a semi-auto shotty and just wanted to know if anyone has any experiences with one of these babies. Thoughts on the 11-87 would be welcome as well. Thanks!

I've got one for trade.:)

I did a fair amount of research on them before I bought one, and many people consider them to be the best semi-auto shotgun for the money, and I would agree. (I haven't shot a saiga, but by the time you convert them and get a drum or hi-cap mag, they're expensive, and a tube mag is probably better for HD since it won't snag on something or get in the way).

Common complaints about them seem to be the sight picture, and most people say you need to use buck or slugs to "break them in".

They come with some shim thingies to change the stock height, and I shot birdshot in mine from the get go and it's been 100% reliable.

The main thing I don't like about mine is the ghost ring sights. I'd just assume have a bead.

I also don't think there's an easy way to mount a sling on them, and it kicks harder than I expected it to for being a semi auto.

Other than that, it's a pretty badass shotgun though.

I have been running one for over a year(closer to 2) and shooting it @ the tactical matches @ TCGC. I love mine, it has eaten any and everything I have feed it. From crappy re-loads to full power whatever. I did have the barrel threaded for chokes(money well spent) and I agree with CBC, I hate the ghost ring. I much prefer it with a small red dot, but it is not allowed under match rules. I did have the factory replace a couple of plastic parts in the operating mechanism, but had been running the gun with them cracked for quite awhile before I noticed them. I have run it hard and love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies, the model I am looking at is the field/security combo. Can get it at Bi-mart for $497.60. I have to agree on the ghost ring sights as well. I have 2 rules for my shotguns: Made in USA and nothing more than a bead for a sight.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top