JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been wanting to get out and do it. Too bad they are easy to find in town these days.

I just can't justify spending more money on calls or equipment.
Really all I would need is a call and drive out to the woods.

Honestly wth am I waiting for?!

That's funny, a couple weeks ago I saw one dead on the on-ramp to 205 in Milwaukie near 224/82nd intersection. There seem to be a lot of them in that area.

While not every day, I do see them quite often. Before they paved the trolley trail I'd see more, as that seems to be a favorite path for them....lots of critters to go after.
The one I saw last week was running out of the park in Sellwood, jumped over the divider and headed towards the train tracks. Kind of surprised me.

I saw one crossing Airport Way just as I was turning northbound onto the Glen Jackson Bridge. He darted across just infront of the bike trail overpass. Little buggers are everywhere. I got a new job that isn't a graveyard shift so I am going to get at it hard and heavy. I am no expert on coyotes but I know what their tracks and scat looks like from enough elk and deer hunting here for the last 14 years. So I am putting my nose to the grind stone. I will be hiking in on some logging roads hitting different clear cuts setting up my call and calling each spot for about 30-40 minutes and then pack up and keep hiking and see what I see even if it is just tracks and scat. I have some nice hand loads for my 22-250 Rem with a Nosler Varmageddon I am really curious to see how they do.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads