JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really should take the hundreds of dollars in calls and decoys out to put them to actual use besides sitting in an ammo can.

Problem is you have to get a license and I don't want to pay the Nanny State anything.

My call uses MP3 audio, can reach out to 300 yards + and can turn a decoy on and off as needed. Yeah.. I really should use it.

Unfortunately, there are tons of them around my place. I don't get much in the way of sleep this time of year from having to be up all night keeping the coyotes away from the livestock. I just came back in to soak up some warm air and coffee and will head back out when my bones stop rattling...

57425BEC-64EB-49D0-B7D9-4CF4CB0DC5D5.jpeg

Can make the time, have places to call, dogs to shoot, all the tools, years of experience . Broke ankle few months back, still sore and little weak, cant take chance of twisting or injuring carrying pack and rifle in the fields when SOoooo close to being GTG on the Rehab. and being solid . ..lucky dogs
When you get back in the saddle, can I tag along some time and learn the ropes? (Schedules permitting...)

Can make the time, have places to call, dogs to shoot, all the tools, years of experience . Broke ankle few months back, still sore and little weak, cant take chance of twisting or injuring carrying pack and rifle in the fields when SOoooo close to being GTG on the Rehab. and being solid . ..lucky dogs

I'll be down to be a pack mule if you can show me the ropes :D:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads