JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Big banner on the pricing page says that their price includes shipping. Used to be an additional $5 to residential addresses, but not right now.

I've bought from these folks a few times. Really great product (although I did get 9mm not .223) and always a quick delivery.

Big banner on the pricing page says that their price includes shipping. Used to be an additional $5 to residential addresses, but not right now.

I've bought from these folks a few times. Really great product (although I did get 9mm not .223) and always a quick delivery.

The $5 residential delivery fee is from when they were shipping via UPS. They now use the Postal Service and ship in Flat Rate boxes. My mail person now stops in front of my house (our mail is normally delivered to a "Cluster Box") and even offers to let me use her hand truck. I order several cases at a time and at an average of 45# each it does make quite a load for the letter carrier.

Montana Gold has great product and great service. I can order early on Monday morning and have on my doorstep on Wednesday afternoon of the same week.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top