JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Called a few places and they want $60 to install tru glo's on my shield. Figured someone has to have a sight pusher nearby and would let me buy them a beer.

Apologies if this would be better suited to another forum.

Wish you were closer. I'd be happy to do it for free.

Thanks! Appreciated nonetheless!

I also have a Fisher XL. I'll have to dig out (been quite a while since I used it last). If I can find it, I can probably get it to you early Saturday evening or Sometime Sunday.

I'll be coaching kids football most the day Saturday, but I'd be happy to come to you whenever works best on Sunday or during the week! Much appreciated!!!

This is why Tien Hong ("home of the helpful") installed one right in the middle of the city.

IMGP0426.jpg

not really, good luck!

I just talked to Ryan. He's going to clean out his inbox. If you want, convo me your number and I'll have him call you.

He also said Shields can be finicky and sometimes some light smithing is needed for a proper fit but said he can do it if you need it done. Not as easy as a Glock.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews