JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will repeat because I appreciate what this company does for our community and the kind of products he produces - @ORYGUNHolsterCompany. I got my holster a week ago not expecting much but wow was I impressed. I used my new holster at my best friend's wedding this past weekend and it was the best holster i've ever had. I've gone through dozens and forced myself to just "deal with it" most of the time but with @ORYGUNHolsterCompany, I was able to stop pretending I was comfortable carrying(because now I actually am).

Soteria 1.jpg Soteria 2.jpg
I like Cerisse @ Soteria Leather..........she does beautiful work and she is a local girl. www.soterialeather.com

I will second the OryGun for Kydex. For leather I have been using <broken link removed> , he is cutting back on the amount of models as he has a full time real job, but I like pocket holsters and he is the man for them. I'll probably give some business to Soteria Leather too. I love local business.

If you are looking for a kydex/leather "crossbreed" type holster my recommendation at the moment is firearmholster.com
I recently purchased a holster from Firearmholster.com and while I cannot attest to the longevity of the product I gotta say the craftsmanship on the holster is really good. And you can customize the holster in all kinds of ways.

If you want Kydex and have a local maker you can get a holster made for some new issue model such as Ruger American Compact or LCP II or a actual Luger or your S&W eight shooter revolver. All the big companies get the plastic training guns right away. They would be a considerable expense (For a small shop) who could not afford to buy them for just one or two holsters in their market. But I know for a fact that Orygun will use your actual Gun and make you one.

Those mentioned above are great people to work with.

I've been wanting to buy the materials to build my own kydex holsters and mag pouches.

Whenever I get the time and money I will do it.
For probably $200 you can make a bunch of stuff.

KYDEX™ Sheet - Black - (.093)

For $200 you can get Ryan @ORYGUNHolsterCompany to make a whole slew of things for you;).

And you don't need to buy ovens and presses etc etc.

I can see the appeal though for sure, it was on my bucket list. However, after watching Ryan work on my kydex and kydex/leather holsters - it's worth paying a pro to do it right the first time imo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top