JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445663092.817720.jpg
This was a score in Eugene where cabelas has never sold Gold Dot and my normal gunshop only has hornady

last week I looked for Gold Dot 124gr 9mm and could not find any at bimart, Cabelas, Fishermans, Keiths, and NW firearms. No luck. Also none of them had Fedral HST in this load.

As I remember ,last year sometime there was a thread on a shooting where the guy took 20 some rounds of speer gold dot 40s&w and the cops had to kill him with an AR.
The link was to a FBI autopsy because that's what they carried and the rounds din not expand,for whatever reason.
*please help if my memory has failed*
So my theory would be that maybe Speer may be rebuilding the round and stopped production?
First thing I thought of when I saw this thread

As I remember ,last year sometime there was a thread on a shooting where the guy took 20 some rounds of speer gold dot 40s&w and the cops had to kill him with an AR.
The link was to a FBI autopsy because that's what they carried and the rounds din not expand,for whatever reason.
*please help if my memory has failed*
So my theory would be that maybe Speer may be rebuilding the round and stopped production?
First thing I thought of when I saw this thread
Might be the explanation
Also the entire NYPD uses Speer gold dots as their adopted 9mm round

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads