JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
if you type too long, your post will not go through, if you have had issues which recently they have delayed, or unable to process, due to why, im not sure, but is this site now becoming the partner of the government we all are suppose to question. what the heck. dont type too much, or say the wrong things. political or not, this site is now being screened.

this entire site has changed, programilly, wrong spelling, looks the same but acts different, dont type more then what they want, now it auto saves, and their programming has issues, fix the bugs admins, this is crap, why type a paragraph in detail, and then have it lost, cause your site is bubblegum

I've noticed Firefox auto-saving everything in the text box every few characters...I assumed it was a Firefox issue anyways, haven't tried IE since it is so dog slow in comparison (at least on forums). It does the same auto-saving thing on every v-bulletin based forum I have been on though. Guess if it bugged me enough I could track down what aspect is doing it and disable it since FF is cool like that.

Personally, I've spent days (read minutes) typing up books (read multiple paragraphs) to pm someone and they end up not going through - which reminds me, is there a size limit on pm's? What about posts?

Ah yes, the autosave feature is new with this version of vBulletin. I believe there is a way to disable it in your settings panel.

I need to get to the bottom of these 'lost posts'. I believe the post and PM limit is 10,000 characters, which is HUGE. Any specifics you guys can give me will help.

I can't seem to post new pictures.. maybe I have to be a paying member or something, but if not then the new pic uploading thingie is screwing up

I have posted replies to threads and when I hit submit A window pops up asking if I'm sure I want to leave this page; I hit yes then it posts my reply to the thread. It just did it and it seems to be windows explorer

I have posted replies to threads and when I hit submit A window pops up asking if I'm sure I want to leave this page; I hit yes then it posts my reply to the thread. It just did it and it seems to be windows explorer

Same for me, but not every time. I'm also using Explorer.

Mike

I've noticed PM's that I hit 'send', but didn't go to my 'sent' folder, only to be replied to later. Weird.

I have received two handslaps from moderators for rule infractions. I lurk, learn and shop mainly, but am jostled by prompter encouraging me to post after a week or so of lurking.

I'm a team player, and think I have content to add value to the site and play along and post, only to get remanded by a mod. My bad. I obviously broke or was perceived to break the rules of engagement here.

That's fine. I don't come here to get my balls busted. I'm not Butthurt, just disappointed in the venue.

I'll lurk and shop and shut up. Gold Stars are for skies, homework assignments and Christmas trees.

yes sir, that is a new problem, has never happened before, until recently, something on the server has changed

:s0131: ??? are you serious? Joking? Drunk?
serious, not joking, no drinking, just tired and upset from typing the same thing multiple times to see, would you like to leave this page, no i want to post what i just wrote, and if it took me x amounts of minutes to be certain on what i wanted to be shown in text, so be it, just not sure what has changed, and i see, im not the only one with this new problem

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top