JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure what's going on here... but since sometime yesterday, most of the FM stations I used to get aren't coming in. Can still get some of the lower end of the dial, so I don't think the radio is broken. Will see if I can find my usb radio stick, and see what I can see graphically, might be just something local to me, here in Lebanon, or something going on with the other radio/antenna.

Looking for my little usb stick radio... it lets me display a waterfall graphic on my computer monitor, so I can see visually what's going on in a pretty wide band of radio frequencies. Just not sure where I left the little widget. That's a good idea, though, let me go try the GF's truck radio.

OK, I think my initial impression was a bit exaggerated. The one station that is usually tuned in upstairs ( entertainment for a pet bird that REALLY likes rock music) is apparently having transmission issues. Not getting it on either radio. The upper end of the radio dial here is generally a bit sparse, anyway.

I'm in Silverton and have multiple vintage stereo systems going most the time and every so often Kloo and even KGON at opposite ends of the dial will come in broken up. Its just a thing. Equipment Weather and Sun activity all effect the FM

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top