JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale by the government.....As of this posting, current price only $250.... 😁

1657952696902.png

1657952670304.png

Wouldn't this have more value at a scrap price than trying to sell it ?
If you are wanting to buy the lot, and haul it across the country then sell it for scrap, well good luck. Value is added in processing, removing the steel would increase the value of the mixed or as it's called dirty brass from about .10/lb to about $1.75/ lb for clean brass. Sorting by caliber and culling out the non usable brass increases the value to a price/ ea. De-primeing, pocket swedge removal, cleaning, sizing, polishing all add value. And if it was me, I'd want to make ammo out of it. Loaded ammo having way more value on several different levels than empty cases.

If you are wanting to buy the lot, and haul it across the country then sell it for scrap, well good luck. Value is added in processing, removing the steel would increase the value of the mixed or as it's called dirty brass from about .10/lb to about $1.75/ lb for clean brass. Sorting by caliber and culling out the non usable brass increases the value to a price/ ea. De-primeing, pocket swedge removal, cleaning, sizing, polishing all add value. And if it was me, I'd want to make ammo out of it. Loaded ammo having way more value on several different levels than empty cases.

Meh… what would YOU know about the subject, anyway?

;):D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads