JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pump, compressor, full SCUBA tank, anything. I have been waiting months to get the one on back-order, no joy.

I have a new PCP here, and no idea beyond, hey, it looks pretty at least. :)

daisy599withscope001.jpg

We'll probably need a fill-adapter too, we can sort that out beforehand. No sure yet which one is needed.

Just need it for a few days, just a weekend probably. I'll give ya a couple tins of pellets for your troubles, if that pushes you over the fence. :)

Respond, PM, or text my cell at 5ohthree, eight0seven... eightsix, 91.

Thank you kindly for reading this far!

Frank in Hillsboro
guildmasterfrank2020a.jpg

There are tons of reliable pcp pumps available for around $48 on the internet inclusing Walmart. Don't buy Benjamin brand one they r a horrible design. I must have used the $48 one I don't know how many hundreds of times and never an issue.

There are tons of reliable pcp pumps available for around $48 on the internet inclusing Walmart. Don't buy Benjamin brand one they r a horrible design. I must have used the $48 one I don't know how many hundreds of times and never an issue.

Getting another Hill. I've seen the cheap ones and been tempted though.

cryonlyoncememe001.jpg

Getting another Hill. I've seen the cheap ones and been tempted though.

View attachment 787690
I'm not sure I understand your meme. Do you mean to say by your post regarding your pump pump that you have a pump that is not working? My cheap pump has lasted 8 years and hundreds and hundreds of fills with zero issues. No crying here. The proof is in the pudding. Quality means long term reliability no matter what brand name they put in it. I have a pos Benjamin pump that costs 4x more and I wouldn't even give to someone because it will break.

My cheap pump has lasted 8 years and hundreds and hundreds of fills with zero issues. No crying here. The proof is in the pudding. Quality means long term reliability no matter what brand name they put in it.

I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I'm sorry. I've blown enough money on "cheap" in my life, I could have bought a mansion by now. :)

It's also a lot more than how long it lasts. Like, how many pumps to fill, smoothness of the pump, does it have a decent filter or just one of those in-line in the hose version? 3-stage or 4-stage? How easy is it to get replacement parts and repair? Is the company I buy from going to be around in a few years? Is it made in China? Etc. Etc.

Although I could probably get away with this project just spending the $50 and calling it good. Just reviewing the gun and selling it shortly after. But I might want to try another PCP again someday and not wait for a backorder to fill. :) I'm thinking about canceling that $200 pump and buy another break-barrel. :)

f

Once you shoot a PCP, you will break the barrels on your other air guns.

Got nothin' against 'em for sure.

My last one was an Airforce Edge. A couple years ago sold it.

So many more reasons I enjoy a break-barrel. But that's just me. Some people like anchovies or pickled pigs feet (barf!). :cool:

If not for the Daisy being sent to me for review, I probably wouldn't even own a PCP. Again, nothing against them, just not my "style" at the moment. I'd never turn down the opportunity to try another!

Thanks for the input sir.

f

Ended up just ordering this one... in spite of the reviews of the cheap pumps. Hopefully I have as good luck as some of you.

My expectations are low.

Capture.JPG

Enjoy the exercise

Eh, can't be worse than using the magnum break-barrel for a few hours. I've gotten stronger or the gas-ram is weaker. ;)

Keeping busy with airguns, and a few other changes in life, has really helped my health. And perhaps my mind a bit too. :s0019:

Down 40lbs and feelin' good too now that I'm not sitting behind a desk all day. I even, like, go, shudder, OUTDOORS sometimes! lol

So, just saying, I could USE the exercise! :s0039:

Got a cheap pump. Works fine. But all it did was remind me of why I don't like PCPs.

I'm a driver, not a mechanic dammit! lol

pumpstuffdec2020a.jpg

Well, my 50-dollar hand-pump lasted three tank fills and already I need to work on it.

Money I probably should have put toward another break-barrel! lol

:s0019: Oh well.

Give me a call, I'll help you out Frank. I bought the Freedom 10 and have an extra bottle you can use, I don't use the little bottles anymore. they'll fill your rifle 5x. PM Sent

Having been in both positions, I love it when "sage advice" is loftily dispensed to someone whose experience requires them (gently I hope) to advise the dispenser he has wasted his breath.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top