JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a couple Aero M5 lowers in March. Last week bought a Ruger PC9 and CZ 75 P-01 Tactical that I had been mulling for awhile. When I went shooting with my son and #2 grandson on Saturday, they raved over the PC9. Given all the uncertainty about purchase of lowers, I'd still like to pick up two more Aero M4's before the end of the month. Already have a 6.5 Grendel build underway, so the M4 lowers are more insurance than anything else. Over the last six months, most of my discretionary dollars have gone into reloading supplies, ammo and donations to the SAF. Next road trip to see my brothers will include a purchase stop in Idaho.

I am not in the Evergreen State, so negative on that. But considering what furball that law is, it would be advisable to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. Godspeed, friends.

I'm always buying. It's gotten bad enough I was told no more buying until the end of summer. I can't help it, prices are just soooooo good right now on everything

Pardon my ignorance, but do shotguns fall under 1639?

No, but a Shockwave is not a 'shotgun', it's a 'firearm' as far as the ATF is concerned.

With the NICS changes for WA residents, there is no current way for FFLs to submit paperwork to the local LEO for anything but pistols and rifles. Rifle/pistol frames techically fall in the 'other' category as well, but they can simply be marked as a rifle or pistol. The shockwave falls into no-mans land paperwork wise.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top