JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
yeah, I saw this in Escape from Torkov but it appears that its only available in Russia. Anyone see one for sale in the US?

1590002108727.png

1590002146663.png

yeah, I saw this in Escape from Torkov but it appears that its only available in Russia. Anyone see one for sale in the US?

View attachment 699142

View attachment 699143

View attachment 699142

View attachment 699143
There's one listed for sale at TeamMilitary.com for $878.00. The one pictured doesn't appear to have the quick-connect mounting lever, though picatinny adapters are made for it (if you can find one). They're only made in Russia, in very limited numbers, but given the current political situation I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the U.S. doesn't come out with a clone.

If you get one, please post a review for us.

Good luck,
Max

There's one listed for sale at TeamMilitary.com for $878.00. The one pictured doesn't appear to have the quick-connect mounting lever, though picatinny adapters are made for it (if you can find one). They're only made in Russia, in very limited numbers, but given the current political situation I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the U.S. doesn't come out with a clone.

If you get one, please post a review for us.

Good luck,
Max

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews