JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I pulled out my tired old cowboy outfit the first night (fri) complete with my Uberti Stamfords and then went with 007 (Sean Connery of course) the second night (sat) complete with PPK in a shoulder holster. :)

Me3.jpg

This is the Bond I was dressing as...

1.jpg

And this is how I looked...

Me.jpg

me2.jpg

Not this time, but last Halloween I finally got my soviet uniform scavenged from eastern Europe out of storage and dressed up as a Russian officer complete with my AK. As the kids came by I was blasting my record of Red Army marching songs. I did leave the rifle at home before going out drinking later. This year I just wore my fishing gear.

Barney Fife. Although you can't see it much, that's my Combat Masterpiece in the holster. (Pre model # with the all of the "screws")

halloween051.jpg

Well I was carrying of course but I didn't mean to be dressed up. Somebody threw me a monks cloak though so I ended up being dressed up as a monk with a 1911 nobody knew was there and it was nearly impossible to draw so it might as well been left home.

I never thought about using Halloween as an opportunity to open carry without any harassment. I love the idea! Next year I'll dress as a Russian soldier and carry my Saiga 308 with me LOL :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top