JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd be interested in taking people who want to learn to shoot out shooting with me. I live in the Washougal area, and where I go to shoot requires a car in good shape, it's a good ways back in the hills. Benefit to such a place? Free to shoot (only pay for ammo).

If you're looking to learn, I will teach you how to safely handle a firearm, both loaded and unloaded, I will teach you how to aim, teach you how to hit your target every time, teach you what you need to know and dispel any myths that you've heard. I will do this for FREE. I will also help you select a firearm for whatever you want it for (plinking, home defense, hunting, whatever) - okay maybe I should amend to say I will help you select a firearm for whatever LEGAL reason you have to own one - I'm not interested in helping murderers or rapists.

I would prefer to meet somewhere public first, get to know each other... make sure you won't axe murder me when my back is turned....

I highly encourage women, especially those normally intimidated by men, that want to learn to shoot to get in touch with me. I can teach you much of what a class can without you having to pay for it. Things that you would still want a class for is proper identification of threat, when you can legally shoot in self defense, and other misc. legal things. While I am a guy, I would just like to reassure women that a majority of my friends are women (which I hope indicates my respect for women), and you're more than welcome to bring a friend or whatever you want to make you feel comfortable.

Would prefer that individuals bring their own gun and ammo, but at the very least, chip in for ammo costs.

I myself don't have much.... Shotgun shells are easy to come by though.... I did manage to get 40 plinking rounds for 7.62x39, and I have some 270 and 30-06 (40 each). Now to find some .223 and a bulk box of 22. I can find it all over armslist..... but I'm not gonna pay $50 for a box of ammo that, if I wait, will cost me $20-25

to bad most people on here are already versed... maybe if you have a church or another group you could spread the word there, craigslist is to sketchy etc... god thoughts tho, where do you do shoot near washugal?

If ammo availability wasn't what it is I would be in to meeting up, if anything to have another place to shoot and possibly get the wife out and about. That plus scheduling with a sitter and work load being up in the air most times.

to bad most people on here are already versed... maybe if you have a church or another group you could spread the word there, craigslist is to sketchy etc... god thoughts tho, where do you do shoot near washugal?

I normally go to the Larch rock pit. I even found it on Google maps once.... Someone was there shooting, they have a red truck, lol

I also go to the rock pit. Great place to shoot during the week, when there are few if any people there. I have been wanting to go shooting for months now, but don't want to use up the ammo we have. Hopefully soon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top