JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is Mr. B, and he's up for adoption out of Philadelphia. All 26 pounds of him! :s0001:

Details and video at the link.

EClUieZXUAIm0D5?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

No thanks, I prefer the two legged kind. That being said, a buddy of mine had a 35+# pet bobcat. That thing was mean as sh!t!!! He used to feed it road kill. I'm surprised he didn't feed it ex-wives, he did have a lot of those.

That is without a doubt the LARGEST pussy that I have ever seen.... :eek:

tumblr_oki3sydscL1s79vp8o1_500.gif

As a general point, we don't adopt animals here, unless, well, they or their eggs can be consumed. A big cat, well I am giggling, but will have to leave it there, as without any specific reference to extracurricular adult activities. Well wishes to your endeavors. :s0155:

Last Edited:
No thanks, I prefer the two legged kind. That being said, a buddy of mine had a 35+# pet bobcat. That thing was mean as sh!t!!! He used to feed it road kill. I'm surprised he didn't feed it ex-wives, he did have a lot of those.
Laughed hard when I read this. Is this true? He had a bobcat just cruising around the house like a house cat?

Is this true? He had a bobcat just cruising around the house like a house cat?
I believe it.
My Ex nephew in law has an aunt & uncle who live on a very unique 'ranch like' property outside of Sisters.
Anyway they have all manner of animals and this included a bobcat.
My niece didn't like it and said it 'roamed' around and still appeared somewhat 'wild' and once said she 'didn't trust it'.

I have a friend who raised a cougar from a cub and had several other rescue cougars (owners gave them up because they couldn't care for them anymore) and some wolves. He also has several bobcats.

I petted the cougar he raised - it was fairly tame but very strong. He let the cougar roam thru the house from time to time once it was full grown - it had cage both inside the house and a much larger one outside - it could go back and forth between them (thru a door) as it saw fit. Unfortunately it got sick and died. He had several dogs and house cats too that shared the home with the cougar.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top