Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Anyone Looking To Adopt a Puma?

That is without a doubt the LARGEST pussy that I have ever seen.... :eek:
tumblr_oki3sydscL1s79vp8o1_500.gif

As a general point, we don't adopt animals here, unless, well, they or their eggs can be consumed. A big cat, well I am giggling, but will have to leave it there, as without any specific reference to extracurricular adult activities. Well wishes to your endeavors. :s0155:

Last edited:

Oregonhunter5

Reactions
No thanks, I prefer the two legged kind. That being said, a buddy of mine had a 35+# pet bobcat. That thing was mean as sh!t!!! He used to feed it road kill. I'm surprised he didn't feed it ex-wives, he did have a lot of those.
Laughed hard when I read this. Is this true? He had a bobcat just cruising around the house like a house cat?

View attachment 610876

As a general point, we don't adopt animals here, unless, well, they or their eggs can be consumed. A big cat, well I am giggling, but will have to leave it there, as without any specific reference to extracurricular adult activities. Well wishes to your endeavors. :s0155:

You must have a HUGE frying pan..... :s0140:

Reactions
Is this true? He had a bobcat just cruising around the house like a house cat?
I believe it.
My Ex nephew in law has an aunt & uncle who live on a very unique 'ranch like' property outside of Sisters.
Anyway they have all manner of animals and this included a bobcat.
My niece didn't like it and said it 'roamed' around and still appeared somewhat 'wild' and once said she 'didn't trust it'.

Reactions
I have a friend who raised a cougar from a cub and had several other rescue cougars (owners gave them up because they couldn't care for them anymore) and some wolves. He also has several bobcats.

I petted the cougar he raised - it was fairly tame but very strong. He let the cougar roam thru the house from time to time once it was full grown - it had cage both inside the house and a much larger one outside - it could go back and forth between them (thru a door) as it saw fit. Unfortunately it got sick and died. He had several dogs and house cats too that shared the home with the cougar.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online