JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really liked the graphic novel and I cannot wait for the movie to open later this week. I think the girl playing Hit-Girl is just too perfect. I am not sure about Nicholas Cage as big Daddy but I am willing to keep an open mind.

For those not into graphic novels the movie might still be worth seeing. There will be tons of violence and gun play. In one of the previews you even get a very nice look at what appears to be a stainless slide SA XD. :)

Kick "booty" trailer
Warning: The trailer is rated "R"...so no children or nancy boys.

There was a thread about this a month or two ago... seemed like a lot of people around here are somehow bothered by Hit Girl's foul mouth and unrealistic gun handling.

I am definitely not one of those people. :D

There was a thread about this a month or two ago... seemed like a lot of people around here are somehow bothered by Hit Girl's foul mouth and unrealistic gun handling.

I am definitely not one of those people. :D
Yes, but we all know that some people here are way too sensitive. Their idea of a wild time is a church bake sale. That is until some loose cannon shows up with pecans in their chocolate chip cookies and ruins the day for everyone with their over the top, deviant behavior. :D

You lost me at "Nicholas Cage". I'll wait for the torrent.
That is my one complaint about the movie...but he actually might be able to pull off this character. Hit-Girl is going to steal the spotlight anyway. I have been getting some reviews from friends in Europe and they are raving about the movie. I already have my tickets for thursday night.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top