JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My roommate told me he was moving out tonight so I am looking for somebody who wants to rent the room, its a good size room about 9X15. Nice 1600 sq foot newly remodeled(still some work to do) home in clackamas area. $500 a month with all utilities including, cable(with hbo and High Def for now) wireless internet, water, sewer, garbage, electricity and gas.

I am 25 non smoker work m-f 7:30-4 i snowboarding, climb, shoot and have a dillion 550 you would have access to as well as 50" plasma with blue ray and surround sounds and a beer fridge next to the tv!

Shoot me a PM if interested or call me at 503-730-6743

Sorry, I don't like to live with people who have guns. They're bad.
:s0112::s0112:

Kind of reminds me of some roommates I had in Colorado that made me keep my AK in my car so it wouldn't be in the house after I was honest and said I had a rifle.

That is....until one night some one broke into my car stole my speakers, amps, and stereo while leaving my AK wrapped in a blanket in the trunk (thank God..I know the crooks saw it and left it ??) Needless to say my roommates asked me if I'd bring the gun in the house from then on.

I reminded them over and over for the next three months how stupid they were for making me keep my gun in a car outside the house.

Last Edited:
Sorry, I don't like to live with people who have guns. They're bad.
:s0112::s0112:

Kind of reminds me of some roommates I had in Colorado that made me keep my AK in my car so it wouldn't be in the house after I was honest and said I had a rifle.

That is....until one night some one broke into my car stole my speakers, amps, and stereo while leaving my AK wrapped in a blanket in the trunk (thank God..I know the crooks saw it and left it ??) Needless to say my roommates asked me if I'd bring the gun in the house from then on.

I reminded them over and over for the next three months how stupid they were for making me keep my gun in a car outside the house.

...You put up with that..? I would have put an airsoft gun in the trunk to show them, and kept the real rifle hidden inside.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top