JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey title says it all. I am looking to see how much it would cost to get a 9mm bolt ramped before I order one to know which to order a ramped or non-ramped.

I would prefer to get a non-ramped one and have it ramped to spread cost out a bit.

After the ramping will need it reparkarized please. If you can give suggestions on someone who might be able to do this that would be great!

Thanks,
Steven

It's been awhile since I had mine done. I used the guy everyone recommended on ARFCOM.
I think it was MG joe or something like that. Great job fast turn-around and reasonable. Look at ADCO LLC also they have ramped bolts for sale or can do the machining as well. Great work and service fast. You don't need to re-park the bolt either the ramping is an
area that rides over the trigger and would just rub back off. I know neither is local but either option can deliver. hope that helps.
Larry

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR