JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Other members here have said they haven't had a problem getting one from Multnomah County.

If it's going to be awhile before he comes back to Vancouver, that might be an option to explore.

Just get it in Multnomah Co. that's where I go for my renewals now. Very easy if you comply with the requirements.

Anyone know of a good "compelling" argument to make 90% sure you get approved? I work in Oregon a lot, but not sure that gets me over the hump with them.

They realized they were losing revenue and had a huge change of heart.
I haven't heard of anyone being denied unless you don't meet the criteria.

I got mine in Columbia County and had no issues. Just a letter of my business(I have family which I visit often and I vacation often. Also mention you spend money at businesses), provide a copy of my National Safety First Handgun Certification and fill out the paper work. Set up an appointment with the Sheriff's department and show up, pay the fee and get your picture/fingerprints taken. It sould not have been easier. And i didn't have to wait for Sherriff Palmer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top