JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ATF's "sting" that was reported on in Sundays fish wrapper?

I hope it wasn't a US legal AK or AR!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

ATF's "sting" that was reported on in Sundays fish wrapper?

I hope it wasn't a US legal AK or AR!

Deen
NRA Recruiter

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I have not, but maybe it tells somewhere here.?

<broken link removed>

Some excerpts from their operations.
The second one is not far from what was done to Randy Weaver.In his situation is was totally innocent on Weavers part.

Watchdog Report - ATF uses rogue tactics in storefront stings across nation
-------------------------------------------------------

As they did in Milwaukee, agents in other cities offered sky-high prices for guns, leading suspects to buy firearms at
stores and turn around and sell them to undercover agents for a quick profit. In other stings, agents ran fake pawnshops
and readily bought stolen items, such as electronics and bikes &#8212; no questions asked &#8212; spurring burglaries and theft.
In Atlanta, agents bought guns that had been stolen just hours earlier, several ripped off from police cars.

--------------------------------------

The agents told Johnson they wanted a "shorty" &#8212; meaning a sawed-off shotgun. Having such a gun &#8212;

more deadly at close range and easier to conceal &#8212; is illegal and can mean additional prison time.

Johnson left with the gun to go saw it off, but then called the agents to ask what kind of saw to use,

said Steve Gradert, attorney for Johnson. The agent told him how to do it, Gradert said.

In another case, Johnny E. Griffith brought in two AK-47s to sell. But agents only had enough money to

buy one, according to court documents. Griffith, a felon, was allowed to leave with the other. Agents never recovered it.

----------------------------------------------------

Some guns were stolen from police squad cars. ATF agents said in court documents they tried to

deter such thefts by paying less for police guns.

The burglaries associated with ATL Blaze caused other problems for local law enforcement. Sheriff's

deputies and local police &#8212; unaware the weapons had already been recovered by federal agents &#8212;

scrambled around to solve the burglaries, spending untold resources interviewing witnesses.

I have not, but maybe it tells somewhere here.?

<broken link removed>
Nothing there that identifies the "machine gun"

Deen
NRA Recruiter

Nothing there that identifies the "machine gun"

Deen
NRA Recruiter

I didn't find it either, unless it was a cops rifle.??
They would have played that one to the hilt. They don't know semi from select to machine gun.

Don't be surprised if you find out the "MACHINE GUN" is just another semi auto and the fish wrapper again doesn't know the difference or, doesn't care.

Yes, using the terms 'assault rifle' and 'machine gun' is part of the narrative put forth by the antis and their cronies in the media. It really works too. I gave my brother a mossberg 590 for his birthday and one of the ladies gasped a bit when he opened it, and asked her friend if that was one of those assault rifles.

Netflix has a great show on right now called "Big Boys Going Bananas"....check it out for an eye opening experience as to how big $$ owns the media and sets the narrative for the uninformed sheep to follow.

Being anti and being ignorant are often the same thing, but thankfully education can reverse that. I hope someone calmly and clearly explained the firearm and the misnomer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top