JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It was in my safe, and doesn't seem to fit any of my pistols :|

I figure I will give it to the fella that bought or traded the gun it belongs to!

Mag1.jpg

Mag2.jpg

I have a Kel-Tec Sub9 that takes Beretta mags, but this won't fit. I'm thinking I might have got it with that gun, and it is not the correct one.

sorry about your p85.. did you post it on our forum stolden gun stickey?. maybe you will get it back soon. I will have to decline the prize and hopefully you keep the mag, and get your p85 back soon..I am to superstious to accept it now, its got bad mojo........

sorry about your p85.. did you post it on our forum stolden gun stickey?. maybe you will get it back soon. I will have to decline the prize and hopefully you keep the mag, and get your p85 back soon..I am to superstious to accept it now, its got bad mojo........

I will put it up on the forum - good idea. I need to find the serial #. I'm still willing to part with it should you want it! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top