JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked mine up yesterday after 9 months on the waiting list. High 11,000 serial #. $674+ out the door. For the price a very, very nice 1911.

The dealer said the additional manufacturing line is starting to show results and more SR1911s are now flowing out to dealers every month.

I've bought two. One for $750 and one for $700.

The cheaper of the two remained unsold for quite a while.

Sure, a guy could complain that he can't get one today for $649, but he'll pass up one in the hand for $700. $700 is still a bargain, and still below MSRP.

So it boils down to, do ya really want one, or not?

BTW...These are absolutely great guns.

WAYNO.

I agree with mjbskwim!

I have an American Classic Commander, a Taurus stainless and a Rock Island Armory......and they all function very well, are accurate and eat all my reloads as well as factory fodder.

Check it out...I love mine and they are in stock right now and free shipping! $640...no rail.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_50_495/products_id/17286

Or.....this members only website Same gun as above, plus a rail, for $617.78, plus $6.99 to be a member and $12.95 flat rate shipping. Total $637.72
<broken link removed>

BTW...................I got my Taurus at Buds in SS w/gold accents, trigger job, good sights, comfortable grip, with a rail ...for $504(all guns ship free). Took about 2 weeks back in Nov. That deal is gone. The ones I listed above are the best deal on those today.
Also, after shooting mine and enjoying it immensely, I bought another one for my son before they were all gone.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top