JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did the form online, just find the post office a hassle. Snapped the flathead at the Pick-n-Pull and hope they will take mercy on me.
Honestly, they're likely to do what gerber did for me, and tell you no, you cannot send it in due to the "pandemic", and send you a new one. Then you just send the old one in to get fixed later. I can't imagine that they will let you just swing by and get a fix.

Not sure with the rona, but normally, you just swing in to the Leatherman factory and they fix or replace it right then and there, easier then Gerber/Kershaw/CRKT, and night and day better then Benchmade who wont warranty sh!t!

Guess I'll try this week and report back.

My only experience with Kershaw was taking a couple of blems from the annual sale in to be sharpened and they replaced damaged pocket clip and offered to replace the tip safety I'd removed, even though technically no warranty. I just wish I liked their knives more, but guess my preference for back locks is unpopular these days.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top