JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to have a gunsmith take off my existing gas block on my Romanian Sar 1 AK and install the new one. They are pressed on and I dont have the tools to get it off. Just looking for a gunsmith who has worked on AK's before.

Take the pins out, add some heat and the FSB and Gas Block should come off without too much effort. The Romanians can be sticky bastages though, so just ignore me :D

I'm about to threat a barrel on an AK and have the magwell opened up. Did you Thread the barrel yourself? I'm on the fence between buying a kit to thread it or have a gunsmith do it.

I might need an AK smith myself.

I'm about to threat a barrel on an AK and have the magwell opened up. Did you Thread the barrel yourself? I'm on the fence between buying a kit to thread it or have a gunsmith do it.

I might need an AK smith myself.
CnC Warrior sells the kit for $60 which comes with the die, barrel guide tap fluid and the die wrench. I figured I'm not going to spend that much for just one gun so I bought a die off of eBay for $10 bucks and a guide tool. The die is a M14x1 LH

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top