JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all I'm new to NWFirearms.com By brother and I have been asking around about any shooting areas in or near Snohomish county WA. No one seems to know of any or just don't want to say anything. We went shooting down near Bonney lake a couple of weeks ago good spot but way to far.
Does Anybody know of any spots?

I take it you're looking for public land to shoot on? If so, I've included a link below that lets you know some info about Snohomish County recreational shooting, DNR land and USFS land.

This is all I got for now. Ask around a gun store or two for specific places. Usually, it's a case of just take a drive and you'll see places where people shoot. Pack a map so you know you're on state or fed land. Pick a spot with a good earth berm backstop and have a blast!

Recreational Shooting | Snohomish County, WA - Official Website (http://snohomishcountywa.gov/2450/Recreational-Shooting)

Good luck,

Bill

Head north towards Spada Lake. Watch for pull-outs on the right. One of them will be by a gate -- beyond that gate, about a 10 min stroll, is an old quarry that is quite popular. The other, also on the right, is a set of pullouts where people dragged couches and fridges and stuff into the woods and shot it up. There are other spots where people shoot, but they are of questionable legality -- before I knew better, I shot at a couple of those and had a nice, very friendly chat with a LEO that informed me that where I was shooting was not a good idea. If you get into logging areas, you've gone too far.

Best bet is to go up there on a nice weekend day, see where the cars are parked, and go exploring.

Head north towards Spada Lake. Watch for pull-outs on the right. One of them will be by a gate -- beyond that gate, about a 10 min stroll, is an old quarry that is quite popular. The other, also on the right, is a set of pullouts where people dragged couches and fridges and stuff into the woods and shot it up. There are other spots where people shoot, but they are of questionable legality -- before I knew better, I shot at a couple of those and had a nice, very friendly chat with a LEO that informed me that where I was shooting was not a good idea. If you get into logging areas, you've gone too far.

Best bet is to go up there on a nice weekend day, see where the cars are parked, and go exploring.
Thanks! I will explore those, sounds like a good adventure! :D
:s0014:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top