JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also hope you can find an FFL who will accept your transfer. Good luck, it's a real mess out there and the clock is ticking

I've been chasing one for 2-3 years now locally. They are scarce. Saturday morning there was one at the first booth at the Salem gun show. I picked it up and within a few minutes 3 people asked me if I was going to buy it.

If you can find one you won't be disappointed, I wasn't.

Best bet is to order one into an FFL ... I hope you have a ccp though. I saw a few listed on gun.deals with a search.
This ^^^
Search nationwide.

Also, before the 114 nonsense, a WA resident could buy a long gun in Oregon as long as it wasn't semi-automatic.
If I were you, I'd check with a WA FFL and see what they could do.
Sounds like OR FFL's are jammed up.

This ^^^
Search nationwide.

Also, before the 114 nonsense, a WA resident could buy a long gun in Oregon as long as it wasn't semi-automatic.
Have you ordered from gun prime before? they are a good outfit to deal with?

This ^^^
Search nationwide.

This. Until 114 goes live for the permit to purchase, you can buy long gun from another state at an FFL.

So far yes, only ran about 15 rounds through it. I'm not super crazy about the buckhorn sights though. There's a company I found who makes one that I like better. Haven't ordered that yet. Overall it's really well built.
I just ordered one. Which sights are you looking at? tkdguy

I like the Alaskan all blue sights.
They look like they are part of the receiver.

The stainless Alaskan would be a good fit on the stainless Rossi.
8f14893c90292391b4d4a434e42d01dc.jpg

Last Edited:
What do folks see the value of these? I got a 16" stainless Rossi m92 in 357 that I was considering liquidating. I looked up the retail and dealer prices and was surprised as it seems like they are up 50 percent over 2-3 years ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top