JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ANYONE KNOW any outdoor SHOOTING AREA around SPRINGFEILD ,OR. besides at a RANGE????
Ive been taking the family and myself to empire shooting range for a couple years now and dont
get me wrong they are great but sometimes we dont have the cash or A friend and I just want to
go out and shoot a box of shells ya know. I'm not very Familiar with the area so good directions
would be greatly Appreciated
Thank You
JVNTT3

I'm down here working in Eugene for a little bit, and found a couple places , if you head down 11th to crow Rd. Take a left and follow it all the way to territorial, crow road T's into territorial take a left go about 500 yards and turn onto Wolf Creek Road and just follow it out a few miles and there's some turn outs its BLM land and the local said it's okay to shoot there so I've been shooting there too. That's not too terribly far from Springfield maybe a half an hour drive if you take beltline to 11th. Hope this helps.

Just drive up McGowan creek rd right past emerald empire... After a mile or two the road forks, go right and start watching for spots... There are A LOT of good shooting areas up there. Much closer than panther creek...

Ya! if ya happen to know of any on the coast hwy to Florence I travel that Rd. alot . I went Camping a few years ago that way and never ran into a good place to shoot

Penn road runs between 126 and vaughn rd. Theres some good spots out there and you used to be able to get on the "A" line and drive all over. Penn road does get kind of deliverencey in spots though.lol. If your in Eugene panther,coyote and battle creek are fairly close. If your in Springfield Shotgun,Mcgowan and Camp creek are good spots. If you head up the Mckenzie river Quartz creek is cool and cuts over to aufdehidre or something like that... Lots of good spots in there. Below Cougar reservoir is like a huge gravel pit and Ive seen people shoot there. Just fill up the gas tank, get some forest service maps and explore. Thats how I find them...lol. Good luck and stay safe! Oh and if your at the coast south of florence just north of the smith river and gardner theres sparrow park road. It cuts through the mountains right to the beach. Shooting, 4x4 in the mud or the sand, surf fish and clamming. Its a great place!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top