Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone know a well stocked Sierra dealer around Salem / MAC / maybe Portland area?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by WillaminaOR, Dec 8, 2012.

1. WillaminaOR

WillaminaOR Near Willamina, OR Member

I'm specifically looking for the .224 65gr Sierra GameKing bullets. I got a box of them when I was at Fisherman's in Tigard one day. They seem to shoot great out of my AR and I want to get some more. Bi-mart stocks some Sierra but not this one. Even stopped back into Firshermans but they were out.

Anybody seen em?

Thanks,
    Bryan

2. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You might try Wholesale Sports on Lancaster near Hwy 22 The Salem store has a very good selection of bullets right now. You could give them a call first.

3. Collateral

Collateral Monmouth Member

If nothing else turns up, you might be able to order what you want thru Bi-Mart.
    I have gotten powder thru them that they don't stock, I don't know why they couldn't get bullets too.
    Mac is closer than Oregon City.

4. deadshot2

deadshot2 NW Quadrant WA State Well-Known Member

How far away is Cabela's? I find my local one to be "buried" in Sierra Bullets, along with all the other brands.

5. WillaminaOR

WillaminaOR Near Willamina, OR Member

Well, is a no go at wholesale sports. I may have to check with bi mart about ordering them.

Bryan