JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was going to build an AR-15 based upon their stuff due to them being local, but your comment is what I ran into over and over again.

I have an Oly Arms complete setup and I don't understand the comment that everything they make is junk...I've had no problems with mine.

It seems there is definitely a love/hate thing with people and Olympic Arms and I just don't get it.

is it the same person over and over or many different people?

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC Member
ACSWW Member

multiple people.

I ended up getting help from a friend who has built many AR's.

I have an Oly Arms complete setup and I don't understand the comment that everything they make is junk...I've had no problems with mine.

It seems there is definitely a love/hate thing with people and Olympic Arms and I just don't get it.

I have no experience with them, so I am just going on what i've heard/read.

My ar is bcm but know many people with oly arms ars and never have any of them had a prob, they shoot nice and are built tight... 20 years ago they had problems with casted recievers but now are forged, the problems were along time ago. I wouldn't hesitate to buy an oly

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top